Tuesday 14 May 2019

SHOE POLISH BOY:- DUTY WITH HIGHEST PROFESSIONALISM



SHOE POLISH BOY:- DUTY WITH HIGHEST PROFESSIONALISM

Example given by Narendra Modi in hit speech

Sometimes I travel from vadnagar to some other places

i I saw small boy in a train who was suffering from polio half of the body below waist was not functioning properly 

With lot of difficulty he board the train came inside the train his clothes were not what need and clean he was looking like a beggar but he was not begging and he never come in the train for begging

Used to go to the people and request that they should give him chance to shoe polish and request them give me your shoes for boot polish that time it was 10-15 paisa used to charge people use to give him their shoes for the shoe polish because of Mercy because of love affection

I used to see lot of people who used to shoe polish but he was someone different something unique he has

I was watching what he is doing and I was playing lot of attention while he was shoe polishing he brought one newspaper and give it to person who you ask him for the service of shoe polish
So he was carrying times of India with him
And he has written on that newspaper that your day a I wish you who is full of success and happiness 
Wish you happy journey
Your all work should be successful and complete within no time 

When that customer give shoe for the shoe polish immediately this small boy has given times of India to the customer for reading that customer also said thought in his mind that I am also getting good service and at the same time I am getting newspaper to read I am wasting your time and I am getting benefit for my  rupees which I am paying


I was carefully watching that incident that small  happening change my mind

After sometime I ask that it boy poor boy who you are from where you are he said I am from Karnataka in my family there is no one to support me and even my physical condition is not good but I want to live with respect not like a beggar that's why I came here and I am doing my duty

And everyday I am working like this
In the morning I come to to railway station purchase one newspaper after that throughout the day 30-40 people I get it as my customers for shoe polishing after shoe polishing give me blessing and also pay me for my services and both we are satisfied


I saw this incident and I understood what is written in Gita what Bhagavad Gita was to tell us

Yogah karmasu kaushalya

He has brought utmost professionalism in his duty or in his work and he was honestly doing his duty to best of his knowledge and best of his efforts

This work of that small poor boy connect the people to people this is best duty this is best job

People like this small poor boy keep devoting our life to our duty hour job these people get yogic pleasure or yogic power
Those people who reach to that stage or state of yogic power gets very different kind of experience in their life



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mobile App for English Speaking at Just 100 Rs - including - Speeches, Essay, Conversation, Sentence Construction Etc. - https://mosgf.courses.store/325323?utm_source%3Dother%26utm_medium%3Dtutor-course-referral%26utm_campaign%3Dcourse-overview-webapp

Mobile App for English Speaking at Just 100 Rs - including - Speeches, Essay, Conversation, Sentence Construction Etc. https://mosgf.courses...