Tuesday 21 May 2019

Gossip and rumours:- ignore



Gossip and rumours:- ignore

Gaur Gopal Das 
Fastest spreading 6 letter words rumor / gossip

 spreads like anything whenever we tell that this is secret other person would definitely spread it whenever I tell you you that I am telling you you because you are my friend then chances are getting spread is more when we tell don't tell anyone people Telugu everyone

Why do you to make opinion about anyone is when someone third person is speaking to you about that person

Somebody came to you and gossip about somebody else and you form opinion about it

you didn't check it is wrong you didn't check it is right and you form opinion about it

You didn't bother to verify and directly to form opinion about it what right God has given to you to form opinion about others just based on the gossip you hear about one person from someone else

Socrates was one sitting in Athens Greece one man comes to him and says I want to tell you something about your friend

Socrates said yeah you can definitely tell something about about my friend but it has to go through or pass through three filter test

So that person ask what is the three filter test that person ask whether the news is good or bad

The person said it is bad then Socrates said don't tell it to me but again he says I give you one more chance to filter it out
Whatever you tell me is true or false about that friend
That person said I have not verified
Socrates said don't tell me anything about my friend if you are not verified first verify and then come


Socrates said I give you one more chance to filter out

What you are going to speak to me is beneficial to either me or him
That person is not beneficial for you and him
then Socrates said I don't want to listen anything about my friend because it is not verified it is not true it is not beneficial and it is bad about my friend so I cannot believe or trust on you because this is just a gossip

Ladies and gentlemen used three filter test whenever someone comes to tell you about something or someone else passing through these three filters first

First one is it good about him or bad about him if it is bad don't bother to give your ears don't listen unless you can help that person

Second is it real or false first ask whether that person is speaking true or false if that person is saying I don't know then ask him to verified check it confirm it

Third is beneficial or not if it is beneficial listen to it if it is not then it is your gossip

For the six letter word for gossip rumours we should ignore it



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mobile App for English Speaking at Just 100 Rs - including - Speeches, Essay, Conversation, Sentence Construction Etc. - https://mosgf.courses.store/325323?utm_source%3Dother%26utm_medium%3Dtutor-course-referral%26utm_campaign%3Dcourse-overview-webapp

Mobile App for English Speaking at Just 100 Rs - including - Speeches, Essay, Conversation, Sentence Construction Etc. https://mosgf.courses...