Tuesday 14 May 2019

Mark Zuckerberg motivational speech

Mark Zuckerberg motivational  speech

Ideas don't come out fully formed they only become clear as you work on them you just have to get started
I want to share what I have learnt about my  generation and word where all building together

I am here to tell you
Finding your purpose is not a purpose is that feeling you are part of something bigger than yourself your need and your something better I had to work for

Purpose what create true happiness

Without Facebook I would have not 
Meet with the girl which I like pasala wife
This girl is most important person in my life

Lot of people are feeling disconnected and depressed trying to feel their lines

I remember the night wich launch the Facebook
I went out with my friend I I told him that I wanted to connect  hoverboard University friends
I did not know that I will connect the whole world I know that someone else will do that but I never knew that it was US
I was not a big company I was not having good technology I was very simple person

But the idea was so clear to us
All people want to connect
We just keep working on it
Day after Day after day

We always got criticized to moving too fast because there is always someone who wants to slow you down

Some big companies wanted to by us  I don't want to get sell

I just wanted to to connect people

Nearly everyone wanted to sell
Without their startup this was dream comes true 

one of my friend told me that if I don't say this company right now I might regret whole life


Our relationship was so tense that each and every person in the management has gone
That was my hardest time

I knew what we were doing but I was alone
And was it was my fault

I thought that I was just wrong
22 year kid doesn't know how things work

Now I know how things are work
We should have higher purpose

So we must have higher purpose in life so that we all move ahead with purpose

Harry Potter writer JK Rowling rejected 12 times before the publisher book

Even there are singer who has sung hundreds of songs before the court popular

Greatest success come after having freedom to fail

Facebook was not the first thing which I have built

I have also will chat system and games study tools music players and

Challenge power generation create a word where everyone has a sense of purpose

Biggest risk is not taking risk 

Mark Zuckerberg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mobile App for English Speaking at Just 100 Rs - including - Speeches, Essay, Conversation, Sentence Construction Etc. - https://mosgf.courses.store/325323?utm_source%3Dother%26utm_medium%3Dtutor-course-referral%26utm_campaign%3Dcourse-overview-webapp

Mobile App for English Speaking at Just 100 Rs - including - Speeches, Essay, Conversation, Sentence Construction Etc. https://mosgf.courses...