Thursday 16 May 2019

GAUR GOPAL DAS MOTIVATIONAL SPEECH -LIFE IS A CHOICE



GAUR GOPAL DAS MOTIVATIONAL SPEECH -LIFE IS A CHOICE

Would you like to know your future
Jyotish shastra palmistry parrot cards tarot cards everyone want to know the secret life holds for future

How many of you would like to take the journey in the future

How many of you would like to know how long you will live

Astrology is such a big thing I was coming from some country and it was free flight 75 of us

One man was totally drunk
He was saying panditji do you read palm
I said of course show me your palm
I said you are suffering from liver cirrhosis he said it is correct doctor also said the same thing

I said it doesn't require astrologer to know you will suffering from liver cirrhosis anybody can point out one guy came up to an astrologer there is huge problem there are lot of problem with me
I I saw the palm and said Sade sati

I said you give me 200 rupees I will do the worksheet and it will go all the problems will go and he said I don't have 200 rupees and I said give me hundred rupees then you said I don't have hundred rupees then I said give me 50 rupees
He said I don't have
Then I said give me 10 rupees he said I don't have

I said if you don't have 10 rupees then what what wrong will happen to you 
who will trouble you who will create problem for you if you don't have 10 rupees

If you don't have anything what others anyways will do to you

One who is born will be dead one who is date will be born we don't have control

I don't have any control when I was born and where I was born
I don't have any control how I look like in which country I born social economic class demographic

And I must say we don't have any control over the life TV die just Cardinal facts of life but there is something we have control over which can make life beautiful therefore


I always say life is journey between two alphabets B and D

B stands for birth and distance for death
In between we have see alphabet which is nothing but the choice and konsi we don't have any control on choice we don't have any control

As we live our life if we can all learn to choose not to prove but to improve

We can all learn to choose not to react but to respond

We call learn to choose not to get affected by life all around us but it does

Life is matter of choice
Live well and it will never go wrong

You can't change your situation you can change your response 



Reference - Gaur Gopal Das



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mobile App for English Speaking at Just 100 Rs - including - Speeches, Essay, Conversation, Sentence Construction Etc. - https://mosgf.courses.store/325323?utm_source%3Dother%26utm_medium%3Dtutor-course-referral%26utm_campaign%3Dcourse-overview-webapp

Mobile App for English Speaking at Just 100 Rs - including - Speeches, Essay, Conversation, Sentence Construction Etc. https://mosgf.courses...