Tuesday 14 May 2019

NOTEBANDI :- MODI SPEECH AGAINST CORRUPTION


Notebandi :- Modi Speech Against Corruption

There is dilemma and controversy with the two things 1 India is growing with highest growth rate of GDP e and same time many of the poor people not getting basic necessities and infrastructure health care and education , corruption, black money
These are the sickness and diseases to the nation 

Terrorism and black money and fake notes are destroying Nation

One more Strict step has to be taken

That is 500 and 1000 rupees notes will not be valid and legal tender

In the history many events incidents may come where common person want to be the part of a big moment in patriotism nationalism now the time time is giving us that same opportunity

Common man can give its help up and contribution to the nation in nation building
From the formation of government I am giving small small medicines to the economy so that it will develop & recover from  it's diseases and sickness

Some people may be thinking that we will see what will happen but they should understand me they should be aware of me that if required I I will give job lacs of youth and ask them to find out corruption in last 70 years

Those who want to do politics they can do it those who have lost in the corruption lot of Black money they can cry over  that
People can blame me whatever accusation they want to put on we can put

I am telling you full and final that this is not the full stop
I have lot of ideas to stop the corruption I will do it if required I will not afraid of anything or anybody

People thought that we will threaten the Modi when Modi will listen to us will get afraid of US
Modi will not be afraid of anybody or anything
May it be do or die situation
I am not want to enjoy the position or any share aur get government facility
I have left my family my relative my home everything which I have for the nationality and I dont not fear anybody

This is not my pride but I have seen people suffering from very close
I am very close to the people who are suffering from problems in my country

I do understand people and their suffering to what extent they are any problem and sad with their life

I do understand the situation and circumstances in which they are living

I do understand that I am fighting against powerful people and very bad people which may plan and ready to do anything with me 
They are equipped with lot of power and huge network 

I am taking away the wealth which they have accumulated for last so many years so they might think of killing me and solve their problems

They will destroy me
They will perish me

They can do whatever they want to do

But I urge you that I am doing national service honestly.
Indonesian building I need help from you
Honestly you also join my movement because it is for each and every citizen

Just next 15 days be with me and help me support me
Many governments come and go like any other government but this country will remain permanent anemometer and do this for the nation's future bright future


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mobile App for English Speaking at Just 100 Rs - including - Speeches, Essay, Conversation, Sentence Construction Etc. - https://mosgf.courses.store/325323?utm_source%3Dother%26utm_medium%3Dtutor-course-referral%26utm_campaign%3Dcourse-overview-webapp

Mobile App for English Speaking at Just 100 Rs - including - Speeches, Essay, Conversation, Sentence Construction Etc. https://mosgf.courses...