Wednesday 15 May 2019

JACK MA MOTIVATIONAL SPEECH



JACK MA MOTIVATIONAL SPEECH

Never give up today is hard tomorrow will be worse but the day after tomorrow will be sunshine
Jack ma

It doesn't matter how big your dream is don't lose hope
Keep small tiny step ahead

When I graduated from University
Three years I tried to get in university so I applied jobs 30 x got rejected
I applied for Harvard 10 times reacted

Today lot of young people lose hopes 
lose vision

 I started complaining we also have the same problem

It's not good feeling that you are getting rejected by so many we are so depressed

But later on we find there is lot of a percentage
How you catch the opportunity we don't have powerful father powerful uncle powerful support from any bank ok we did not get any help from government just work as a team

Most of the people they have fancy ideas in a day they wake up in the morning and they go to the shop same job we have to do something different so from there I started my business boring $2000 from my relatives friends so 1999 has started Alibaba a small apartment

They said Alibaba model is terrible they will not make money e this and that blah blah all the bad things because there is Amazon which is better eBIZ better Google is better there is no such module like Alibaba in the USA I told myself people we are better than people all

Those who are expert in riding horses they all think and I am still surviving

So many people I talk to they said you have stupid idea that you have got

Now we have 800 million people using this platform

My advice to the young people any mistake is a revenue for you so I told myself and told my young people be a good student if you want to become entrepreneur learn some experience

Before you start follow somebody go to a small company normally in a big company it is good to learn processing you are part of big machine when you go to small company you learn the passion you learn the dreams

You learn how to do lot of things at a time before 30 years it's not important which company you go which boss you follow is very important because boss teaches you lot of things different and unique things

From 30 to 40 years everything very clearly that you are working for yourself if you really want to be entrepreneur 40-50 years I have to do all the things you are good at don't try to get into new area
You may be successful but rate of dying is too great too much

40 - 50 focus on the thing which you are good about

When you are 50 to 60 years old work for the young people because young people can do better than you so rely on them invest on them making sure they are good

Opportunity lies in the place where the complaints are



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mobile App for English Speaking at Just 100 Rs - including - Speeches, Essay, Conversation, Sentence Construction Etc. - https://mosgf.courses.store/325323?utm_source%3Dother%26utm_medium%3Dtutor-course-referral%26utm_campaign%3Dcourse-overview-webapp

Mobile App for English Speaking at Just 100 Rs - including - Speeches, Essay, Conversation, Sentence Construction Etc. https://mosgf.courses...