Sunday 19 May 2019

COPYING VERSUS CREATIVITY





COPYING VERSUS CREATIVITY

When I was in school a friend of mine borrowed my my notebook to catch up with some of the lessons he has missed and not to my knowledge copied one of the essay that I had written he then used it for the essay competition which ended up in winning  when I got to know no I feel cheated I was very upset

And failed that this was share cheating
Another time a PhD student told me e that her professor took her research paper and publish it in his name people working in the corporate world have told me e they count the reports laboriously made stolen by their colleagues for the personal gain authors have open complaint of plagiarism as well and surely which area of work it may be we should be with people there are people who are corrupt distorted mindset at the same time we should also remember that what we possess is way beyond the essay way beyond on research paper report
Once a flower of honeybee you work so hard you put so much effort and energy to make install Honey then man comes and steel sheet you don't feel sad Arabic give fantastic reply yes I do feel sad that moment but then I remind myself the only thing which man can still from me is my honey he can never steal art of making honey that I possess
We certainly need to deal with such a cheating in a practical way we also need to be aware that people can copy our creation not our creativity
They can steal our techniques not about talent they can imitate what we can do but cannot take away our ability to inspire

Focus on and grow that which no one can steal let everything else simply be  manifest result of it
  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mobile App for English Speaking at Just 100 Rs - including - Speeches, Essay, Conversation, Sentence Construction Etc. - https://mosgf.courses.store/325323?utm_source%3Dother%26utm_medium%3Dtutor-course-referral%26utm_campaign%3Dcourse-overview-webapp

Mobile App for English Speaking at Just 100 Rs - including - Speeches, Essay, Conversation, Sentence Construction Etc. https://mosgf.courses...