Tuesday 14 May 2019

SUNDAR PICHAI MOTIVATIONAL SPEECH


SUNDAR PICHAI MOTIVATIONAL SPEECH

Wear your failure as a badge of honour
Let me tell you a little bit about my journey silicon valley from India 22 years ago growing up in India like many of you I got my first telephone when I was 12 in my case it turns out to be a rotary phone so it was not there for the selfi

But still I like to love call my friends play with it

The telephone cemented my fascination towards technology I remember

 my parents were in Chennai reading about the invention of transistor in Bell Labs
That initial invention help found silicon value out of that game companies like fragile semiconductor Intel and all the computers and software that we use today

You can draw direct line from the invention to the technology get power your Twitter or WeChat message today

Lot of time when I was younger people would say  get  admission into this college and that is the  end of the road and the life is so different from that

So I think it's important to to keep your hopes keep your dreams and try to follow them
Most of the time how like plays it up to you not outside you it is inside you and it is important to keep in mind and take the long-term view

I still vividly remember as a teenager jumping on to the crowded train in Chennai and travelling to the kharagpur IIT for 24 hours

That opportunity change my course of life
You have to am enough to fail few times that is natural process in factories to say if you are really working on difficult things you don't have competition others are working on simple things so they have lot of competition

In doing great things difficult things even if you fail you will learn lot of things you will also end up something doing great if not the ultimate final target

It's important to try different things take some risk
 encourage people to follow the passion little bit more
Follow Set lens  throughout your career

Even great institution doesn't guarantee success it matters a lot but it doesn't guarantee success it is important to keep that perspective in life life is a long road you have to take it at the right place enjoy what you are doing

I know how much hard work pursue a dream for building a business the long hours time away from family ideas you know that that seems to be brilliant just don't seem to catch on

I remember reading about that and thinking is the idea that matters it didn't matter where you come from what your background is one revolutionary idea one brilliant invention can unleash other enterprenuer to revaluation industries you can never predict

Keep pushing your limits



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mobile App for English Speaking at Just 100 Rs - including - Speeches, Essay, Conversation, Sentence Construction Etc. - https://mosgf.courses.store/325323?utm_source%3Dother%26utm_medium%3Dtutor-course-referral%26utm_campaign%3Dcourse-overview-webapp

Mobile App for English Speaking at Just 100 Rs - including - Speeches, Essay, Conversation, Sentence Construction Etc. https://mosgf.courses...