Thursday 16 May 2019

Gaur Gopal das:- What keeps you motivating



 Gaur Gopal das:- What keeps you motivating

Even a dumb man can speak 
even a lame man can cross the mountain
Grace of God and Guru we can do what we are doing
If you ask me what is my motivation people are listening to me and people are hearing to me
It's not my knowledge is the knowledge coming from God is the knowledge coming from my Guru and so many other monks and organisations from them I have learn

I simply act as a microphone microphone just amplifier the voice so there is something which is motivating people it's not me it is the knowledge and power of the grace that is behind me that cannot be seen to your eyes you can't see that but that's the life I can leave when you don't see me on screens I am in the monastery in small call room every morning practicing spiritual sadhana every morning connecting to the God through chanting holy names every morning I listen to the other monks I am not only speaking I seat there I hear others

I learn from them and I am tremendously inspired by the picture that I showed you srila prabhupada and his life

I am tremendously inspired by his example and of course my Guru HH radhanath Maharaj

Reference - Gaur Gopal Das



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mobile App for English Speaking at Just 100 Rs - including - Speeches, Essay, Conversation, Sentence Construction Etc. - https://mosgf.courses.store/325323?utm_source%3Dother%26utm_medium%3Dtutor-course-referral%26utm_campaign%3Dcourse-overview-webapp

Mobile App for English Speaking at Just 100 Rs - including - Speeches, Essay, Conversation, Sentence Construction Etc. https://mosgf.courses...