Tuesday 14 May 2019

NARENDRA MODI MOTIVATIONAL SPEECH


NARENDRA MODI MOTIVATIONAL SPEECH 

Friends,
what holding you back
 are you a poor  person
 are you a rich person
 forget it forget everything
one thing you should be aware of that you can do it and you will do it you should have faith in you
 you should have trust in you 
 you should have confidence in you

In my family last 7 generations nobody knew nothing about politics nobody knew nothing about diplomacy nobody knew nothing about government administration

My family is poor family and they are not aware of any government function

My background is like you who is from poor family
I must have told you before few days that in my childhood I used to sell tea and coffee to the people to the travelers in train and in bogies of train

Thanks today in front of you who is post holding prime Minister of India

So friends forget about your background don't fear don't think too much about your weakness in which family you are born in what conditions circumstances you are leaving forget everything forget about negative size of your life

if you think you can contribute to society if you think you can contribute to community if you think you can contribute to a nation

you just go ahead will get the way you get the path you will be followed by lot of people

But if you dream I will get something if you to dream that I'll get help of some people or if you think that I will become something then this dream will become dream only and not reality

If you think I will give something to others and
if you think I will contribute to Nation I will contribute to society I will contribute to community then and everything you will get what you want

Many times you think that if I do something I make it feel sometimes there are what is about failure so that you don't take initiative but I ask you have you seen anybody who has not failed  and got the success
Many times failure is the first step of success show in your life you never ever fear from getting failed

Person who is at the seashore will not sunk in the water
But who will jump in the water he will either sink in the water most probably he will learn how to swim

You cannot spend your life by being at the seashore and counting the Waves
You must have courage to fight with the Waves and go to that end then only your fear will and otherwise it will keep troubling you 
Keep discouraging you so never think about failure just think about success


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mobile App for English Speaking at Just 100 Rs - including - Speeches, Essay, Conversation, Sentence Construction Etc. - https://mosgf.courses.store/325323?utm_source%3Dother%26utm_medium%3Dtutor-course-referral%26utm_campaign%3Dcourse-overview-webapp

Mobile App for English Speaking at Just 100 Rs - including - Speeches, Essay, Conversation, Sentence Construction Etc. https://mosgf.courses...