Thursday 16 May 2019

MOTIVATIONAL SPEECH:- WHY TO WORRY




MOTIVATIONAL SPEECH:-
WHY TO WORRY

Do not take this material world so seriously because it is always changing
something terrible that you take so seriously ,  is changing to change tomorrow

This is smile it increases your face value it's not that foolish talks they have face value
Even  material face has a face value 
Smile it increases your face value

If I tell you the same joke 10 x 20 x
You will probably laugh for first time second time in third time up to 8 time 10 time

But after 10 time you will not laugh on the same to because you know that it happened just once and you have to give response to it just once so it is appropriate it is accepted that you will laigh for one time, 2 time, three times not more than that
If somebody loves more than 10 times or 20 times there is something wrong with him

When we don't laugh at same joke again by we cried at same problem again

We keep crying on that same issue
And that same problem again and again and again

 problems will come issues will come whoever you are it doesn't matter it comes to me I give the Titanic picture last year I give the lecture learning from the sinking of Titanic some gentle my god knows who took 1  joke out of the context
People circulated on the WhatsApp and it became viral viral absolutely viral some of the brahmachari friends of mine very looking at me in despise discussed I so few people staying with me looking at me with disgust what kind of guy you are you speak this kind of stuff

There is always reason to cry
It depends on who you want to smile cry into tears God has a plan an amazing plan with all the challenges with all the difficulties with all the troubles that he sends in our way it has he has incredible plans none of us know what
None of us see how none of us can understand by and that point of time what we do is right we can't understand why

If we only understood the what the plan of Krishna is God has some plan then we would probably smile that's why I told please don't record talks of mine  because people will take it out of the context I am speaking to you or not today you are my audience I know you I have connection with all of you I can have a privilege to crack a joke I can have a privilege to raise my voice I can take a privileged to have work. On you by speaking wrong word because I have good relationship with all of you but the people all over the word don't

Don't take it in negative way something I said
I don't know what to do about it
When that WhatsApp clip of my I was circulated I was feeling guilty that it may take away reputation of my institute
 it may take away reputation of my Guru
 it may take reputation of myself
I was waiting for you I was tense I did not know what to do
When someone send me one slide after reading that slide I became relax

I am following one slide someone send me

Give me so much relief
Slide is as follow
If your problem no then why you are worring

If your problem yes then can you do something about it yes then why worry

If your problem in your life if yes then can you do something about it if no then also why you are worrying

In all the cases last statement is why you are worrying
So worry is bad

Worry means chinta
Its similar word is chita

Chita will kill you one time
 chinta I will kill you everyday every time every second every minute

We cannot experience fulfillment

I thought to myself why we are crying is there any use if yes I will call you lawyer asking what would be the repercussions
We have lawyer in our institute we ask him we had one hour meeting what could we do about it and we done 

Can I do anything about the circulation no reply circulating it can I do anything about it nothing relax it's beyond me 


There are many thing which which are beyond your control

Right now there may be plan someone plotting against you you don't know

While you are sitting here someone might be backbiting use sending email against you do you have control over it
You have control on one thing to smile easier said than done

It is only possible when we see God's hand behind

You cannot practice just like that

you can just practice when you see God's hand behind and you have trust and have trust that he has a plan

If plan A fails there is plan B

 if plan B fails there is plan C

Some plan will work
Krishna has plan

Then I meet one guy at airport he ask me that are you that WhatsApp guy

I ask him what whats up guys
You told me about that joke
I said yes I am that person

then again he invited me to speak in his organisation in front of his employee

So I get one positive thing out of that bad experience
That's why I make your laugh

You don't know God's plan
In the life you always crying that's why I make you laugh

When I was in my childhood we had one dog
One day keep bite me
I had to take 14 injection in navel
When I reached hospital I took one injection I was crying simultaneously I was laughing

People were not understanding why I am laughing and simultaneously I am cry

I told them I finish one injection that's why I am laughing and the pain which I'm feeling while taking injection I am crying
I am laughing because out of 14 I have finished 1 and 13 remaining

When I took last injection I was smiling because I finished everything

So when you are facing problem you tell yourself that you are finishing one injection

This is how a a devotee of Krishna looks at life
The the injection which are coming to my life is my karma from my last life

When they will come we will have tears in our eyes we will have problems will get affected we will be affected by misunderstanding conflict problem
It's like injection it will give tears in your eyes but if you know the philosophy of Krishna you will smile thinking that one injection is over or  finished one karma finished

Ladies and gentlemen there is always a reason to smile
When you see how Krishna finishing the karma one after another therefore it is important to smile

There was one girl sitting in the flight and there was turbulence in the flight flight was shaking and there was emergency landing
And flight got rotated in 90 degree
All the passengers were worried all the passengers very penic everything move from here to there
People move from one place to another place necklaces with one another and with chairs and tables

One girl she was reading some book ok and simultaneously after reading she is smiling she was doing this continuously
After sometime plane was grounded

Everybody was laughing and celebrating
That girl watch doing the same thing
The person sitting next to her after landing ask her how you were so cool and calm

She said pilot of this plane is my father and he wants me to survive more than anybody else in the plane so I was cool

The pilot of our life is good
Like the Krishna has Charioteer on the Chariot of Arjuna
So why to worry why to cry
There are some difficult situation in that we will cry on the occasion but we can also smile in difficulties

When we have faith and trust that Krishna will help us god will help us


Do not take this material world so seriously because it is always changing

something terrible that you take so seriously to is going to change tomorrow






No comments:

Post a Comment

Mobile App for English Speaking at Just 100 Rs - including - Speeches, Essay, Conversation, Sentence Construction Etc. - https://mosgf.courses.store/325323?utm_source%3Dother%26utm_medium%3Dtutor-course-referral%26utm_campaign%3Dcourse-overview-webapp

Mobile App for English Speaking at Just 100 Rs - including - Speeches, Essay, Conversation, Sentence Construction Etc. https://mosgf.courses...